KloudFerence is a online conference via the high-speed Internet. The service allows each participant sits at his or her own computer and is connected to other participants via the Internet. Audio, VDO and meeting documents can be shared to the participant as if they are sitting in the same place.
Who need KloudFerence
- An organization that has branch offices, located inside or outside the country.
- An organization that organizes regular meeting between branch offices.
- An organization that wants to organize seminars for employees or customers whom are in different locations.
- An organization that wants to reduce cost of meetings and seminars.
- For PC-based participants
- Windows 7,8
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommend i3 Ram 4GB or greater)
- For Mobile
- iOS: Version 7 or greater for iPad and iPhone
- Android: Version 4 or greater (recommend Quad core or greater)
- Network Internet
- TCP/UDP 1089
- HTTP 8080
- Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection (700 Kbps or faster)
- Support video conference in high definition, up to 720P or 1080P.
- Support multiple video sharing screens.
- Display participants in multiple screens; 4, 6, 9, 12, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64 screens or one full screen.
- Support many types of conferences including team meetings, seminar and training.
- Support communications with video, voice and slideshow.
- Ensure high-security with MD5 and 256-bit AES encryptions.
- Share the screen and files including slideshows or pictures, and allow the participants to write on the screen during the conference.
- Allow instant conference recording using conferencing program.
- Enable vote and poll during the conference.
- Support conferencing via smartphone (iOS/ Android).
- Reduce time and cost of transportation.
- Reduce cost of hardware investment.
- Facilitate meeting arrangement.
- Enable faster internal communication.
- Enhance human relation within the organization.
- Broaden the boundaries of communication.
- Facilitate content analysis, problem solving and decision making during the conference.
- Enable recorded document, voice and video playback.